The good news is our wings are delicious reheated. Just follow the below instructions for the best results. Reheat your pre-cooked Buffalo Wild Wings traditional or boneless wings to a minimum internal temperature of 74°C.
CONVENTIONAL OVEN INSTRUCTIONS:
- Preheat oven to 177°C.
- Remove wings from container and place on baking pan.
- Cooking times vary by oven and the number of wings being reheated at one time. Always ensure that reheated wings reach an internal temperature of 177°C.
- Serve immediately. Caution: Wings may be very hot.
- Remove wings from container.
- Place wings on a microwave-safe plate.
- Place microwave-safe plate in center of microwave.
- Reheating times vary by microwave and the number of wings being reheated at one time. Always ensure that reheated wings reach an internal temperature of 177°C.
- Let stand for 1 minute then serve. Caution: Wings may be very hot.
To enhance the flavor of your wings, we recommend purchasing a bottle of your favorite sauce.
ADDING THE SAUCE (if separate):
- Pour sauce into large mixing bowl.
- Add reheated wings to sauce and toss until well coated.
- Remove wings from bowl with tongs.
- Place on a serving plate and enjoy.
For additional information on reheating leftovers, please visit https://www.fsis.usda.gov